----------------------ABU DHABI----------------------

Saturday, October 10

Please Dont take my pictures!

This is just to let everyone know that if you want to use my pictures from my site, just ask! no stealing please! All of these pictures are my own and if you would like to use them just ask me and i would never say no unless you wanted to use them in a incorrect manner....

you can use them if:
1) you want to put them on your own website just please post a link of my blog with the picture from my blog to your website so credit is given to me.
2)email me and ask me, no worries....

no stealers please! i wouldnt go to your website and steal your photos, so please dont do it to mine....

4 comments:

♥ Arab Mania ♥ said...

Ok dear sorry for the incident !

Dori said...

I'm sorry you even had to make a post like this! I hope you are doing well :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.