----------------------ABU DHABI----------------------

Monday, October 8

Pasta Shells stuffed with Cream cheese


As of this hour, I have been awake for around 24 hours... I could NOT cook today even if i wanted to...My sister came over with the most delicious spaghetti dinner ready for us for Iftar, i was VERY grateful for that! The only brain wave I had today was of course over food...It was the idea that I could stuff her pasta shells with cream cheese, so we stuffed some and left the rest....


It was DELICIOUS.... I definitely recommend trying this....


and now.....



i am off to sleep!

2 comments:

Nabeela said...

Oh, are you keeping up on odd nights?
P.S: Have you decided your eid menu? :)

Sultana said...

Hiya Nabeela, yes on both even and odd, i keep telling myself"whats 10 days to strain myslef for God out of my life"....So its a lesson for me!

hummmm,,,,eid menu...No!...But know that youve reminded me, i need to get started!

In case we dont speak again till after, Eid Mubarak to you and your loved ones and May Allah bless the next year with health and happiness for you and your family inshallah...ameen...